Teacher

Saturday, November 10, 2018



My future job

Today I will tell you about what I expect in my working life. I would really like to try different jobs during the first years of graduation. I still do not decide on the area in which I want to specialize so I prefer to experiment to make the best decision. For now I think that what I prefer is outdoor work, more connected to nature. As I wrote in another post, my dream is to travel a lot, so if my work contemplates that, it would make me very happy.

As for the salary, I would like it to be a sufficient amount to settle down calmly when I become independent, that is what worries me the most for now.

At the moment I am not studying any specialty, but later maybe I would be interested in forestry or something related to the social field.

Forestry motivates me because I feel it is the area that I could most relate to outdoor work, and social area because I think it is urgent that people care about nature, we are destroying the planet by leaps and bounds and we must do something.

The reason why I chose forestry was because when talking with my sister, she told me that I should study something in which I felt that I could change the world in some way and I think that the planet is the least receiving help from us , their inhabitants, so I hope to contribute what I can.






2 comments:

  1. We think very similar, darling , I hope you will find your way and that makes you happy

    ReplyDelete

  2. definitely the best election! good luck

    ReplyDelete