Teacher

Friday, October 26, 2018


About my profession

On this occasion I will tell you part of the beautiful things that I find in Forestry. In this career, we mainly study trees in all their aspects and I think it is very important, most of the people are unaware of the tremendous history that exists behind them, many trees have survived great catastrophes, some of them are part of the genre of trees that lived with the dinosaurs. Interesting, right?

I think that knowing more about trees helps us to give more importance to the need to take care of them, they are our source of oxygen. Also, in the forests, which are where the trees are mainly located, they provide us with a lot of goods and services that we sometimes do not value enough. It should be noted that forests are home to wildlife.

As for the people, the forest is a valuable source of food, a place of recreation, they purify the water, they are indispensable!

I chose trees as a theme, since it is the main theme of my career and my favorite. I hope that after knowing a little more about the trees, you will look at them differently when you visit a natural place. See you soon!



4 comments: