Teacher

Monday, November 12, 2018



Postgraduate studies

Someday I would like to have enough money and the time to do postgraduate studies. I think it is important to continue developing as a person, acquiring a greater amount of knowledge is always useful.

For now there are two areas that I am interested in studying, one of them has to do with everything related to geomatics, that is, making maps through different programs for the study of a variety of ecosystems that sometimes can not be accessed or the time is insufficient to collect information in the field.

The other area in which I would like to specialize is something related to wetlands or water conservation, which is increasingly scarce, so it is urgent to look for a sustainable way to use such a vital resource.

I am not sure where I would like to specialize in these subjects because I do not know about any university that offers them, but I think I would like it to be at the university I study or at the Universidad Austral de Chile. And in case I feel capable, I would like to study in New Zealand. I would like this study to be combined, that is, a part-time course and distance learning.

I hope I am not so adult when I fulfill all these dreams, since I also want to enjoy my youth traveling.

2 comments: