Teacher

Monday, October 15, 2018


My vacation:

In this opportunity I will tell you about one of my favorite vacations. It was about 3 years ago in southern Chile. I visited many natural places with my family but the one that captivated me was the Nature Sanctuary of the Hualpén Peninsula. It is a magical place that I hope you can meet someday, in it you find the perfect combination for me, sea and forest.

I went only during the day but I enjoyed it a lot walking by the sea, going through the forest, feeling the sea breeze that I love.

Getting there is complicated because the signaling is not good, you have to consult the people who live in the surroundings to get the information of the route. I just hope that this place with time is not affected by the pollution caused by people, it would really be a great loss because landscapes like this are nowhere to be found.

Something you should know is that the sanctuary is a place where you can walk or rest in it, but you can not bathe in the sea because the waves are very dangerous. In addition there are no merchants, so if you want to drink or eat something you should buy it before you arrive. Remember to always take your trash.






5 comments: