Teacher

Friday, October 5, 2018



Level 4: Post 1 -> A country i'd like to visit


Hello everyone! For me there are two interesting countries that I would like to know, one of them is Italy. Italy is in Europe. What I love about this country is the architecture of its buildings, the pastas that are part of its specialty because it is my favorite food, in addition to pizza. The city of this country where I would like to live some day is Venice, I think it is very attractive because of the gondolas, which are its main means of transport. I do not know very well if it is that the university career that I study has a field of work, I hope so.

The other country that I would like to know is New Zealand, I have seen pictures of wonderful landscapes of that place. Also, with the career I study, I have learned that there are tree species that are the same or similar to Chile, so maybe the possibility of finding a job could be easier than in Italy. I think that the combination of a lot of nature and the sea relatively close to any place is what makes this country charming, it is the perfect combination for me, I think I would like to live there more.




New Zealand



Venice, Italy


















5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I hope your dreams of going there may come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. You feel like going to New Zealand! It has very beautiful landscapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy sounds a good idea, I hope you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh the images you show are very beautiful, it makes you want to travel to those places.

    ReplyDelete