Teacher

Friday, June 30, 2017

Hi! Now if it's my last post. No more classes! There are only two more weeks of exams, I look forward to passing all my subject to enjoy my vacations. Today I will tell you about plans that I have in mind for my next free days. The first thing I intend to do is finish reading a book I started reading two months ago, it's titled 1Q84, and so far the story seems to me quite interesting but I have not been able to advance in reading due to the great amount of tests and works, it saddens me a lot that all the time I must occupy it in university activities. I would also lik to camp or go to the snow in the Cajón del Maipo, I have not been to a place that gives me peace for a long time. My friends have recommended me many series and movies, surely I will see some of them. Another idea I came up with was preeparing different desserts, I have seen many videos on the internet and it does not seem complicated to do, so I hope I do not leave a mess in the kitchen haha. I really hope that I take the time to do all these things, I have to distract myself, they have been very difficult months.

What will you do on vacations?

I loved the experience on the blog, thans to all who read me, I also thank you for haring your stories. Good luck in everything!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that they you turn out to be all your plans, well-deserved vacations

    ReplyDelete