Teacher

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Vacations


My favourite season of the year are holidays, although I don't like summer, but there is more time for travelling that during the other months, and I love travelling.

Every summer I travel south, specifically to Bulnes, located in the eighth region. My mother's family lives there, and she es very happy visintg her brothers, that's why we always plan the trip in advance.

If I had to choose a favourite place would be the beach, I love going, I like the sound of the waves, listen to the seagulls, be barefoot on the sand, watch the sunset, I could see the sea for hours without boring me, I feel at peace there. Until now my favourite beach is the of Santuario de la Naturaleza de la Península de Hualpén, because there is also forest, and I really like the contrast.

Anyway there are many places that I would like to now, of Chile and other countries, Tierra del Fuego and Machu Picchu are the places that interest me for now, so I look forward to visiting them with my sister, its our dream.

Thanks for reading me! Have a happy day!




2 comments:

  1. I would also like to go to Machu Picchu! It is a very interesting place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true that in summer exists mas time to travel, serious well that always it was like that

    ReplyDelete