Teacher

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My favourite new page   


Hi! Today I will tell you about Scielo, my favourite web page regarding the university. This page I like very much because it's very diverse, it has information of many types, national and international, there are investigations of all areas, that's why it's very important for me, for it's great utility.



Before entering university I did not know this wb page and now I visit frequently, since it's very important in the reports to cite completely reliable sources and there I find everything I need. This week for example I visited the website every day, because we are finishing the semester and in various subjects asked us for reports on different topics, so ithas helped me a lot.

When I was in school I did not worry about the website where I got the information I needed, and now I have learned that it's very important because it gives credibility to our work.

I invite you to visit the website! It's easy to access, does not ask for any type of previous registration, and also many teachers recommended it. I hope it will be useful for you, as much as it is for me. Until next time!


5 comments:

  1. wow! that's an interesting page, I can wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never listened to she, which you gain of occupying her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never listened to she, which you gain of occupying her

    ReplyDelete