Teacher

Thursday, May 25, 2017




My favourite photo:

I like remember important moments through photos, I think that was a excelent invention because so we see changes of our life.

This is my favourite photo, because I am with my favourite person in the world, my older sister. Her name is Nicole, and she is my best friend, I love our conversations, go out together to eat, to the cinema, dancing, for a walk. I see this photo and I remember that we was fight a lot, every day, for anything, and my mom always scolded more to my sister for to be older. I don’t know in what moment we starting to speak without argue. Frankly, I doubt if was before or after of that my parents wanted to divorce, but I know that becoming friends was wonderful.

This photo was taken by one of my parents, we were in the south, Bulnes specifically, there live my mom’s family and for this we go every summer to visit them.

And do you like the photos?

See you next time!



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely photograph!
    Be friends with your sister or mom is the best thing, I fortunally have 2 sisters and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo <3 , is very good have a good friend nearby, more if her friend is of the family !

    ReplyDelete