Teacher

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

About the semester.

Hello friends! How have you been? This semester has been quite difficult, I think I felt less pressure last year since the subjects were annual. These last weeks have been exhausting between tests, reports and the missing exams there is no time for anything other than the university.

Of the seven subjects of this semester the one that I liked more was "Growth and development of trees", in spite of it's complexity. I'm very interested in the anatomical part, and the fusion between practical and theoretical classes I think is the best way to learn about this topic. The main topics taught us in this subject were the transportation of water, nutrients and glucose through plants, environmental stresses, how a tree grows annually, and the characteristicss and defects of the wood. All the above topics require a lot of imagination to understand them but it's quite entertaining to understand all the processes that have to ocurr si that a tree can grow and develop.

Next week is the exam, and it's iral, I hope I will not be so nervous that day as it's very important for me to approve it. These days will be a lot of study, at least the vacations are approaching.

Success for you next week!

3 comments:

  1. That subject seems interesting, next year I will take it.
    Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One sees that it is a good subjects, very interesting

    ReplyDelete