Teacher

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Blogging experience.

Hello! I'm almost saying goodbye haha.

The experience in the blog I liked a lot because we have worked with different topics, and the dynamics in any subject I think is very useful to learn more easily. Thanks to posts I have learned many words, and so I developed my skills a bit more in the language. What I would like to include in the future is to work more with pronunciation, since that would make it easier to understand the audios, which is the most complicated for me and for most. I think English speakers rely heavily on intonations to determine the meaning of a word or phrase, and constant practice is the only thing that would help me develop the ability to understand listening. Perhaps translation of songs would be another entertaining technique in this subject.

Finally, I would like to write on another occasion about some hobby, wich in my case is to read, or about some event that has marked me in life, in order to meet my mates a little more and let them know more about me, I think these topics talk a lot about a person's personality, although there are always exceptions.

What subject would you like to write about?
See you tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. You have reason, serious mas interesting speak about other topics this way to know ourselves better

    ReplyDelete
  2. You right, pronunciation it's a big problem for most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good idea to talk about hobbies, it would also be fun to talk about dreams :)

    ReplyDelete