Teacher

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Copito

I choose writing about my dog cause for me pets are very important in the life of people. I think the way a person treats their pet speaks a lot about their quality as person.

I have a dog, his name is Copito, he is 7 years old. My dad gave it to me in the summer of 2010, just before of earthquake that ocurred on February 27.

During several years I asked my parents to adopt a puppy, My mother did not want it because our house is small and besides she said that after a time probably only she was going to take care of him. 

I finally convinced them, but the first few months that Copito arrived were complicated because he broke everything and urinated everywhere, until I made him learn some basic things, still my mother does not love him very much, but my sister and I love him, he makes us very happy, If it were up to me it would eternal!

¡Thanks for reading me! Good luck to you all.


2 comments:

  1. Dogs or pets in general are the joy of home, the affection they give is unconditional and are part of the family

    ReplyDelete