Teacher

Thursday, April 20, 2017

The thecnology:
My piece favourite of technology is cell phone, I use it almost all day. I like to use the applications there are because they serve to I comunicate with persons that I see rarely, family and friends, so that my favourite application are Whatsapp and Instagram but I also use it for more things, like reading books online, for know where I am with the GPS, search information and learn English with a aplicattion.
I have cell phone since that I was about 12 years old, I used it there to play and to listen to music with the radio. I think that is a instrument very important currently, because is a element very complete,  I can’t me  imagine without it, I always carry it with me and although I don’t like be very dependent of it I can’t avoid it! See you next time!

2 comments: